- Job Interview Tips | Are you thinking or listening?
- Jobseekers | You need to stand out, not blend in!
- Job Search Emails
- Surviving Phone Screening
- Is your resume bland and boring?
- Get a Job in Mining with Little or No Experience
- NBN Comes to Rescue of Unemployed Manufacturing Workers
- How to write a compelling cover letter
- Don’t forget your cover letter!
- Are you wasting space in your resume?
Ads by Google
Tag Archives: graduates
Congratulations! After years of study, you are now ready to begin your career as a qualified professional. As part of your preparation for the big job search, you need to have a professional graduate resume to land that first job … Continue reading
Many organisations offer graduate jobs, particularly large companies in the professions and government departments specifically for new and recent graduates. Typically, students will commence in a graduate role immediately after completing their final year of study. Alternatively, such jobs will … Continue reading